
So Daddeeo arrived in town and so I took him around to see the sights. I've already been to these places and most of the places are already in my German blog, but here are some highlights...
Daddeeo at the 1936 Olympics Stadium....

The 'Mt. Fuji' top to the Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz - I never tire of it...

The Jewish Memorial near Brandenburg Gate....

The two of us by the Berlin Wall and the Gestapo Headquarters....

Enjoying the rain in front of the Brandenburg Gate! :)

For my dad's birthday we went to Potsdam, aka Prussian Versailles.
Here is the inside of Sanssouci, where Frederick the Great and Voltaire used to have some of their talks....

About to eat 'German' food...I was SO depressed cuz it was 'bad' German food, i.e. I didn't even like it and I LOVE German food....wahhhh!
Birthday food FAIL! :(
Happy Birthday Dad, nevertheless!

He found himself a GDR-Trabi! Woot-woot!

Here is the birthday boy in the Dutch Quarter in Potsdam....

And here we are on our last day in Berlin waiting in line to go into the Reichstag....what a beautiful sunset, no?
So, we had fun in Berlin and Potsdam, went to Sachsenhausen concentration camp, enjoyed Checkpoint Charlie and a mass in Berlin Cathedral....
But now onto other things....aka RUSSIA!!! WAHOO!
