Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back to Berlin!


So I'm on my way back to Berlin, I still find it amazing that this hole is more or less the train station I arrived at when I moved to Vienna....

Au revoir, Vienna!!






Landscape outside of Vienna....what a beautiful day!









Here we are in the Czech republic....











This place (no idea what it's called) in Czech republic is SO beautiful! Castle up on a hill, overlooking a little village...beautiful!






Brunn, Czech republic or Brno in Czech. What an impressive cathedral, eh?









Loverly....









I normally don't include pix of people cuz I figure it's illegal and they don't want to be on my blog, etc., but these kids were just so cute, I couldn't resist (and I acknowledge that that sounds 'creepy', but whatever...)

These 3 little kids in their little hats were just sitting there swinging their legs and eating their bread...so cute! Can I be a kid again? Does anyone know how to do that?


:)










This is along the Elbe river, beautiful area and so interesting to think that some of the people I interviewed for my research project actually came from this area! :**( sad that they were kicked out...





This is the border area with Saxony, Germany...really cool....reminds me kind of of photos I've seen of W. Virginia, etc....







Purdy eh?