Thursday, May 27, 2010

Uninvited Guest



So the other night I was all ready to go to sleep and lying in bed almost ready to turn the light out when I hear this 'moving' sound....then I hear a really weird sound...almost like a 'sigh'.....


I start walking towards the window (sounds like a horror film doesn't it? :) but it sounds as if it's coming from the dresser....I didn't know where it was, so I grab the drapes and LO! A TOAD!!


Isn't that funny?! How often do you see that? And of course when I pulled the drapes away and saw him, I looked up at the sky and it was a 'full-ish' moon, oooohh! hahaha....





He was big! I had had my window open and I guess he just got in that way and was trying to get out now....












But bad for him cuz he ran into 'Aaron-hater of animals' and right then and there I SQUASHED HIM!!!


MUAH-HAHAHAA!!!





Oh relax...as if....I let him go outside to enjoy his merriment of eating ants ;)


Byebye Toad!