
So off in the distance on a background hill in my 'Belvedere' pix you could see this guy, Leopoldsberg. It's a church sitting on top of a hill, surrounded by wineries overlooking Vienna...sounds like it should be loverly, eh?

Ehh....I guess that's Vienna down below ;) To make a long story short, the weather has turned cold and Austria has denied my visa application twice! These reasons, as well as just having a 'impression' to leave, equals I shall head to the warm land of Spain! Ole! Yes, I shall remain in Spain until early February and then try to get an Austrian visa again...life as a refugee - considering what my PhD dissertation is about it's all too ironic - 'don't you think? A little too ironic...and yeah I really do think...' ;0

So that is the Danube down below with the Danube canal running right along side of it....oh well, when I come back to Vienna, twill be splendiferously beautiful! Or at least it had better be! LOL!
So once again in my life, Vienna has rejected me! If I am rejected in Feb I don't know what I'll do....literally I don't, but until then, why worry about it, right?! Time to go find a place to live in Spain! Wahoo!