So the trip to Cordoba ended with me staying at the Meyer´s house for the night in order to take the next adventure the next morning to Tangiers.The Meyer´s job is to take care of a house of a rather wealthy person. I won´t go into too many details, but this one detail I HAD to share! :)
Just in case you´re eyes are having a hard time adjusting, yes, that is a Lamborghini! :) And GOLD nevertheless (I think black looks better :)

The first time I was at the Meyer´s house, Bro. Meyer showed me the car. I of course couldn´t believe it, etc., kept on saying ´WOW! WOW!´ I had the guts to touch it with one finger, then Bro. Meyer showed me the keys, I let out a big ´NO! NO! NO!´ I have a tendency to be quite ´rough´with things that are around me, i.e. break them! and I REALLY didn´t want to have to pay for Lamborghini damage....
At first I was so scared, but then after seeing it again and again and again....I couldn´t resist!

There I be! In a CAR that costs more than most people´s HOMES! What up with that?! LOL!

Oh gold Lamborghini you....mille grazie for letting me sit in your $300,000 chassis :)