
So I had to see Flamenco before I left Spain and the time was running out, so I went to my local Flamenco tavern in hopes of a good show!
Apparently Flamenco comes from the Gypsies who arrived in Spain with the Christian conquests of the 1400's...don't know if that is true, but it's what is claimed, and now Flamenco plays a HUGE part in the culture and life of Andalucia.

What the inside stage looked like....

Que bella es!

They were good...a few of the dancers would make mistakes or were not so...'confident', but in the end it was good.

They did a great variety of numbers...some with the dancers and then others with just the Flamenco singers and guitar players...

Strike a pose!

I tried to add a video to this, but it wouldn't work...so this will have to do ;) This is the 'action' shot! :)
I had fun and was glad I went....good show, good music...