
So my friends, Kevin O. and Maria S. came to visit me. They have done so much for me that I wanted to ´give back´as it were and so I invited them to SUNNY Spain to escape grey and miserable England! OH WAS I WRONG! The weather was very Englishee during their stay, but in the end, we had fun!
Here is Kevin. You can see photos in earlier blog posts of my room...it is a bit cozy for one person, but less with three, but it all worked out and so I was grateful. Here is Kevin, he had the íron bar´couch....poor guy. Maria chose to sleep on an air mattress....sad when an air mattress is preferable to my bed or the sofa. Oh well....

All of my planned activities were outside, so the lack of sunshine complicated things a bit. But we were blessed that the rain stopped for a bit so we could go see Malaga. Here is the galleon....I am apparently ecstatic in the ínsane´sense to have Kevin here - Kevin seems to not be so happy :)

Maria uses a fallen palm to fan ´King Kevin´from the heat of the day.... :)
Maria and I do ´the Sound of Music´pose at the Alcazaba fortress.....
Kevin and I ´striking a pose like there´s nothing to it´in the Alcazaba in Malaga....
Kevin and I saying ´hola´to Picasso....he didn´t respond....famous people, hmph!
After Church we had to walk to catch the bus and so we walked up the beach instead of on the street. Beautiful views....
Here we three be! Love this pic! I am going to go make it my Facebook profile pic.
Maria decided to take a pic of me in my ´Sunday Dinner-making´glory....
And what we ate....I am SO glad that Maria and Kevin like garlic....for there was much garlic to be had...mmm......garlic.....

And unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Kevin and Maria left me all by my lonesome here in Spain...it´s amazing how you don´t realize how lonely you are until your house is ´full´and you´re around people....and then they are gone....
I am a bit sad right now, but oh well, such is life....but nevertheless, I am grateful for my friends, Kevin and Maria! They are so good to me! :)







