
So we´re pretty much on our 3rd week of rain here in Spain. Left and right Spain is experiencing snow and rain that it hasn´t had in a long while. On TV they interview old people and the old people will say ýes, I remember back in the 50´s the rivers were so full, but not since then´etc....
So here is a look at the storms approaching....

And then the arrival of the heavier clouds....


The weather has been downright crazy and not what I was expecting for Spain. The positive side though is that Spain, which is on fire every summer nowadays because of drought, now has the reservoirs FULL and overflowing with water! Should be good news for Spain in the future!
I was joking with people that half of Andalucia (the state I live in) is in the Mediterranean. After a heavy storm I can look out over the sea and see the blue of the water coming in and then the BROWN (soil erosion) of the run off going into the sea.

This view is towards the east, towards Malaga. You can see in this photo what I was talking about. Brown, brown, off-brown and then some more brown....oh and then finally blue!