
So this is one of the 'main' market squares, the Green Street Market....


On the wall of the cathedral is this plaque....I thoguht it was cool...even though they were still 5-ish years away from 'the end' of Apartheid....it's honorable that they were trying...

Around the corner is the 'Dutch East Indies Company Gardens'....too bad the weather wasn't the greatest....it would have been a lot prettier in the sunshine...

Exquisite...


The South African parliament...kind of confusing....the Parliament is in Cape Town and the 'administrative' capital is in Pretoria...A LONG way away! Ok...

This is now a museum about slavery....will have to go when I come back ;)
Now Catherine and I went to the top of Signal Hill (by Lion's Head) on another day, BUT I decided to add these photos here....Most are a bit blurry...but if you look at them not so close, they look good....
There is Sea Point below and Robben Island off in the distance to the left...


