
So after Table Mountain we headed towards 'the Republic of Houts Bay' for some mighty good fish and chips....
Just saying....still does NOT look like a lion's head ;)

Here are some of the '12 Apostles'....

and we arroved (seems more appropriate than arrived...don't know why) at Houts Bay....
This is still the Atlantic ocean...in other words, COLD water...interesting that so many, especially kids were frolicking...but they were nonetheless....

Dare I say it? I think that was the BEST FISH and Chips I'd ever had....probably cuz the fish was...FISH and not pre-packaged, pre-this and that.....so....fresh fish equals exquisitely good fish & chips! Lesson learned....

The harbor....

We're now leaving Houts Bay and going through/over Chapman's Peak...
Yeah....gorgeous! I didn't mean ME! People, give me a break....my meglomania isn't that well developed ;)

What a view! What a view! What a view!

Just look at this panorama from afar...

Built right into the mountain....so interesting....

We've now entered Cape Point National Park...this is where the Atlantic (cold) and Indian (warm) oceans meet....should be exciting....

The girlz are ready to go up to the lighthouse...

And there you have it...that is Cape Point, where the two oceans meet....apparently they have storms so GHASTLY that waves reach the top where I stood to take this photo....seems impossible, but not....

One more view.....

AHHHH!!!

Yes, she'll kill me and I WILL take it down, but for now I just want to leave that photo up....I find it glamorously-amazing and we wouldn't expect anything less from Catt...

And there you have the Cape of Good Hope...that is right next to Cape Point and that is where you know you were 'home-free'....either way actually, you either didn't have to deal with the treacherous Atlantic anymore...or you were on your way home after spending who knows how long in Indonesia, India or elsewhere....


