
So we're going to leave beautiful, sharkless ;) Mossel Bay....
One last look....how beautiful!

We took our journey along the 'Garden Route'....this is Knysna Lagoon....

One of the things I'd planned for the trip and was so excited for was to take my dad to 'Jeffrey's Bay' so he could get his picture taken in front of a sign there...
Too bad the weather was so cross...

But a little different 'setting' on the camera and voila! Doesn't that look better ;)

This is the highest bungee jump in the world....

I think I'll pass ;)

So, my interpretation of this sign is....
'The Illuminati loves South Africa'....hmm....

So we got into Port Elizabeth and walked down by the beach....the moon was beautiful...reflecting on the water....

there's Port Elizabeth off in the distance. I didn't realize it was P.E. was so industrial...apparently this is where all the car companies have factories...
But at least our side of 'Nelson Mandela Bay' was loverly...




